A place for freelancers, entrepreneurs, location independent workers, digital nomads and anyone looking for a great work and leisure balance.
Focus and be more productive while enjoying Jaw dropping views and meeting people from all over the world. A place to enjoy a real work-leisure balance.
At Alt Life we have always practised complete transparency with our guests and colleagues. Our Properties have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We are following every safety measure to make sure you have a comfortable stay with us and some of them are mentioned below:
- Staff wears masks with temperature checked daily
- Staff received hygiene training especially on handling food or training in accordance with current legislation
- Temperature measure upon check-in
- Briefing the health and hygiene prevention measures upon check in
- 1 meter interpersonal distance applied at the front desk, common area
- Hygiene guidance and informative signs provided in the property
- Sanitation gels with a concentration of 60-85% alcohol are available to staffs and guests in the property
- Increasing housekeeping rotation on sanitation daily especially towards rooms and public space
- Maximize contactless process such as payment, check-in and check-out, communication with the staffs
- Ventilate the room by opening the windows after guest check out
- Physical distance applied in the dorm
Enjoy the company of like-minded people, homemade food, and supportive ambiance.
Our productive tools that will help you work better:
- Pure Himalayan Air for a good sleep (we recommend 9h sleep, with the optional Power Nap)
- Tap and Drink fresh water from the peaks of the Himalayas full of Minerals
- While Working Listen to singing birds. Nature is everywhere you look
- Enhanced Food Safety and Hygiene Protocol
- Fast Optic Fibre Internet Connection
- Alt Life offers rooms for every digital nomad. Starting with the shared dorm for 4/6 people, single rooms and double rooms that can be rented by one or two people
- Be the Community You Want to Join
Safety Guideline for Tourists Visiting Himachal Pradesh:
- There shall be no requirement of registration for interstate and intrastate movement of person.
- No separate permission/approval/prior testing will be required for interstate movement.
- Tourists must have to download the Aarogya Setu App on their Mobiles
- Any tourist found violating the guidelines, will be dealt strictly by the government
COVID 19 pandemic has created unprecedented and unusual circumstances for both the travel industry and the travellers. Given the difficult economic circumstances, we are following a zero refund on cancellation policy.